Sign up and instantly have a foot in the door to write Music For TV!
Access To On-Going TV Placement Opportunities (MTV, E!, VH1, HBO, Viceland + More)
Get 50% of Writers Shares
Easy pay-outs from placements
- Coaching via email
- Unlimited Pitching To All Of Our Opportunities
- Access To All Our On-Going TV Placement Opportunities on networks like (MTV, E!, VH1, HBO, Viceland + More)
- Access To Fast Turn Around Requests Sent To You Via Email (Advertising, Games, Film, and TV)
- You get 50% of Writer share for any non-exclusive instrumental placements listed on our current opportunities page. (unless otherwise stated)
- You get 80% of any upfront fees paid for our Movie and Advertisements email requests + no exchange of rights or ownership.
- Non-Exclusive Deal
- Current Opportunities – what our shows are looking for right now.
- 100’s of Downloadable Reference Tracks
Our services are month to month with no commitment. Cancel at anytime. Simply log into your MFTV account and manage your subscription from there.
Month Subscription – Bronze TV Music Pitching and Membership
- License Type: Non-Exclusive 25/75 split
- You (the songwriter) gets 50% writer’s share and MusicforTV.net gets 50% writer’s share
- You (the songwriter) gets 0% of publishing – 100% of the publishing share’s goes to our publisher.
NOTE: Once your material is in with our publishers, your material can generate you unlimited TV placements $ without our services forever. Our services is month to month with no commitment. Cancel at anytime.
Your material needs to first get inside these hard to find TV music libraries. We can get you inside. We can help your music get pitched the moment we start working together.
Create + Submit your music for ONLY $0.66 a day to have MusicforTV.net actively pitch & secure TV placements on major networks and TV shows with your cues. Not only do we open the gates and get your music pitched & placed, WE ACTUALLY WORK WITH YOU! Unlike other services we work directly with you to make sure you are submitting material that has the highest probability to get placed. Coaching + Connections = TV Placements.
Our Bronze Plan is for entry level composers/producers who want to instantly start writing music for tv!
Each Package Includes A Download Link To The Following:
- Music Pitching Agreement (must be signed, dated, and returned)
- PRO Writer Information Checklist (outlining what PRO details we need)
- Prep & Delivery Protocol (how to prep and deliver music tracks)
- Current Opportunities – What we need right now.
- Getting Started (How to start this off right!)
- 100’s of Downloadable Reference Tracks
Once You Order A TV Membership – We will send you an e-sign contract via email. If you have not received an E-sign agreement within 24 hours of your order – please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view our Bronze TV Music Pitching and Membership Agreement
HOW WE GOT STARTED!
“As much as I love music, I was at a crossroads and considering giving up my dream. I was working a full time job that I of course didn’t like. I couldn’t figure out how to monetize my love and passion for music. I worked really hard and learned a lot but still didn’t make money! Years went by like this.
Finally, my big break! I was introduced to the lucrative idea of placing music cues in TV ($). Using the same program I am offering you, I started earning regular royalties. I was and still am writing simple cues in my spare time. All it took, was for me to know the right people and START WRITING!”
A TIME FOR MUSIC
The demand for music content has never been greater. Hundreds of tracks are needed every week. We receive many requests from these networks and TV shows looking for quality music. At MFTV, we actively look for music professionals with talent who are looking to meet this growing demand for music.
- Are you a producer who can create high quality 90-120 second instrumentals?
- Do you have a hard drive full of tracks that you can repurpose?
- Are you ready to take the next step to advance your career?
We want to hear your work! You could be sitting on a goldmine of music content that networks need!
****Listen to the demos and see how your music stack ups against these! If you can make similar tracks… Your music could already be on TV!
WHY WE STARTED MUSICFORTV.NET
I have now been writing music for TV shows and have been landing placements for over 4+ years. I remembered what it was like not having anyone on your side in the music business. Truly, it is really difficult to find avenues to make money with your music.
My business partner James and I started Music For TV to help our friends monetize their music in TV. The results… have now led to my friends getting placements, making money, and hearing their tracks in their favorite shows. With the connections and relationships MFTV has fostered through the years, we can now offer our services as a trusted source that supplies major networks and TV shows with high quality music.
This could be your music. It worked for me, it worked for them, it can work for you.
Collin G. Scudder
Composer & Co-founder of Music For TV – IMDB